What kind of Hotels in Nepal & Tibet side? Nepal Side:
- Helicopter Tour: 5 Star Hotel Shangri-La or Similar
- Nepalgunj: Hotel Siddhartha or Similar (For Helicopter Tour Only)
- All Hotels are based on twin sharing.
- If you want Single Room then you have to pay:
- INR 3500 extra per night for 3 Star Hotel
- INR 4500 extra per night for 5 Star Hotel
Tibet Side For the comfort of our guests, we have changed all itineraries to provide Guest House at all places in Tibet side (no more tents) for the same package cost. All Guest House will be based on sharing with Common Bath except in Taklakot. In Faq – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Taklakot it will be 3 star category hotel with attached bathroom.
Vehicles:What kind of Transportation in Nepal & Tibet side?
- Nepal Side:We will provide a decent transportation by non-AC Bus.
- Tibet Side: AC Coach
CHINESE VISA / TIBET PERMIT
- The Chinese visa is a group Visa paper based.
- First of all we need your passport copies by email to apply for Tibet Travel Permit (required by Chinese government).
- We will get Tibet permit before 1 month of departure date. After that we need your original passport for Group Visa processing
- Indian Nationality : You have to send your original passport to our agent for Visa processing
- Foreign Nationals: You have to send your COLOR copies of passport by e-mail for Visa processing. You will get group paper visa.
- After you get group Chinese Visa, we will send your passport back to you
- Therefore, since it takes time, we suggest our Yatris to book as early as possible, so that your yatra can be begin in your desired departure date.
- If you already have Chinese Visa:After you arrive in Kathmandu, you will apply for the Chinese Group Visa to enter Tibet and the Chinese Embassy will cancel your current Chinese Visa and give you the Group Visa
Bank Detail Current Account :
Account Holder Name:-Nidhi Tours And Travels
Name Of Bank :- HDFC Bank
Account No :- 02527610000022
Account Type :- Current
Address :- 101 & 102, 1st Floor Iskon Complex, Collage Road,Nadiad-387001, Dist : Kheda Gujarat (India
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC :- Hdfc0000252
Account Holder Name:- Nidhi Tours And Travels
Name Of Bank :- AXIS Bank
Account No:- 913020023428325
Account Type:- Current
Address:- Nadiad (Gj) ,Collage Road ,Nadiad-387001, Dist:- Kheda, Gujarat (India)
- pay at cheque or Cash or Demand Draft
If you have any problem with above payment system, then you can send us through money transfer such as IME (International Money Express) | Western Union | MoneyGram. You can directly deposit the amount in our bank account (see account info above) through Money transfer. It is quick and easy way to get your payment.
If you are cash transaction my saving account
AXIX bank and SBI bank
What is difference between Inner Parikrama & Outer Parikrama?
- Inner Parikrama means parikrama of Nandi Parvat and the outer parikrama means parikrama of Kailas Parvat. The regular Overland and Helicopter is actually only outer Parikrama which is easy to complete. However, for Inner Parikrama, it takes longer and it is quite challenging. Please make sure you are healthy enough to do the Inner Parikrama. We do not recommend it for anyone above 60 years old unless they are solid health conditions.
How much do I have to walk during Parikrama?
- If you can not or do not want to go for Kailash Parikrama by foot then you can hire a horse and horse man for 3 days by paying extra (around INR 28000 to 30,000 per person). This rate may vary during travel time, hence not a fixed rate.
- Even you do hire a horse, you have to walk at least 2-3 hours
- You can choose not to go for Parikrama at all. Our staff will be there preparing accommodation and meals.
What if I don’t want to do Parikrama?
- If you don’t want to do Parikrama we would provide you accommodation and food Darchen base camp and you would have to wait until others return from Parikrama.
If I want to do Parikrama riding on horse (pony) how much does it cost?
- The cost is around 28000 -30000 INR which you have to pay yourself directly to the horse owner or the porter you are going to hire. The package doesn’t include the price of horse (pony) ride.
Is it possible to return without Parikrama and without waiting for other group?
- It is possible but you have to have your own group more than 25 persons to change the itinerary Faq – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra according to your desire. If the group is below that the cost may increase.
Asthapad: Is Asthapad included in our Yatra? Included in:
- Any Helicopter Tour
- Inner Parikrama
Not Included in:
If it is not included and if Faq – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Chinese Government allows to visit at that particular time then you
have pay little extra to visit Asthapad, Nandi Parvat which is about INR 20,000 only.
MONEY AND OTHER THINGS TO CARRY
Personal Expenses in Tibet
- Indian Rupees are not accepted in Tibet. We will exchange the amount to Yuan (Chinese Currency) for you upon your arrival.
What kind of items to carry while travelling?
- You have to take Faq – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra warm clothes like sweater, trousers, thermo-coat, monkey cap, trekking shoes high-neck, gloves etc.
What do you provide us for the tour?
- We will be providing you a Duffel bag shoulder bag for FREE and down jacket on hire basis.
Do I have to buy Down Jackets?
- No, you don’t have to. You can rent a Down Jacket in Kathmandu. We will make this arrangement for you. It may Faq – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra cost at most INR 2000. advance deposit
Can we use Indian Currency in Tibet side?
- No, the currency that is used in Tibet side is Chinese Yuan. For exchange of Chinese Yuan You can contact us on arrival on Kathmandu.
What sort of clothing and accessories is suggested for the Trip?
- As the Kailash Mansarovar is at high altitude the climate is cold so it is recommended that you have warm clothes with you, thermo coat, monkey cap, comfort shoes, masks, walking sticks, sunscreen lotions, sun glasses are also recommended accessories for the Faq – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra trip.
How many people in each group?
- There will one Sherpa for every 6-8 persons. Our group size is minimum 35 persons. Our maximum size depends Faq – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra, since sometimes many people want to go with popular Swami together, or listen to Bhagwat Katha, do pooja lead by popular Guruji.
Can we have our own Departure Date and Group?
- Yes, you can pick your own departure date if your group have more than 30 persons Faq – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
Age limit is 65 years old but we are able to get Tibet Permit for people above 70 years also in the past. However, we can not guarantee that permit will be issued Faq – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
MOBILE PHONE AT TIBET
Mobile Phone: How to keep in touch with our friend & family during the trip? Nepali sim card doesn’t work at Tibet side but there will be shops at the phone center on the way to Faq – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. You can take your mobile with you and buy a sim card there to call your family and relatives.
There are several reasons why yatris choose Full-Moon:
- Festivals in Tibet happens during Full Moon (especially Saga Dawa Full Moon Festival: the holiest day in Tibetan Buddhism)
- Full-Moon in Mansarovar: Many Yatris prefer doing puja during the Full Moon (Purnima)
Many want to see beautiful view of full moon over Mount Kailash
- Prefer doing Kora during Full-moon
We are an authorized agent of china ,India Pilgrimage Service Center (CIPSC)
TIBET TRAVEL BUREAU (TTB) & CISPC
We are an authorized agent of china, India Pilgrimage Service Center (CIPSC)
- CIPSC (China Indian Pilgrims’ Service Center) has a monopoly over the rights to handle travel arrangements & fix rates for the Indian pilgrims in Faq – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Tibet side.
- CIPSC has recently increased rate because of the international petroleum Faq – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra price rises suddenly, US dollar largely depreciation, the cost of domestic labor’s goes up, and commodity prices are rising
- All arrangements Faq – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra within Tibet are solely at the discretion of the China Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB) & for Indian nationals, China India Pilgrim Service Center (CIPSC), both are government organizations, and Faq – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra we have no control over the quality of vehicles or facilities.
- TTB can deny permit or even stop giving permits from time to time. We have seen this in the past.
FOOD AND CLOTHING
What type of Food and drink will be provided there at Tibet?
- The food provided will be hygienic and pure vegetarian. The local water will be provided Faq – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra for drinking water. You can also purchase mineral water bottle at Tibet side.
What sort of clothing and accessories is suggested for the Trip?
- As the Kailas Mansarovar is at high altitude the climate is cold so it is recommended that you have warm clothes with you, thermo coat, monkey cap, comfort shoes, masks, walking sticks, sunscreen lotions, sun glasses are also recommended accessories for the trip.
FITNESS AND HEALTH
What kind of fitness is required?
- You have to be physically fit for the Kailas Mansarovar Yatra. It is recommended to get a medical checkup before you plan to go for this religious journey. But it is not mandatory that you have to submit the medical checkup certificate. People Faq – Kailash Mansarovar Yatra with back pain may have problem during the trip on the jagged road. People with asthma or allergic to dust are strongly recommended to wear mask on the dusty road. Besides these people are recommended to practice walking and do exercise and yogas for the physical fitness.
Menu List plan for Kailas Mansarovar Yatra
For any suggestions for meal please email us at email@example.com
or Call : +91 9227186184